Here you will find answers on the top 10 fully funded scholarships in Australia for international students. One interesting fact about Australia is that it’s the only country that’s named Australia and has its continent named the same.
Interestingly, for students looking for a country where you can study with ease, Australia should be your final destination; you know why? Among the list of 100 best universities in the world, 8 of the listed universities are situated within this country.
There are always questions like how can an international student get a full scholarship in Australia or which Australian university gives 100% scholarship?
Some of these universities in the country offer fully funded scholarships to international students making it possible for international students to have a taste of knowledge outside their homes.
So, if you want to know how to get a fully funded scholarship in Australia as an international student, then you are at the right place. You will be able to do that after going through this write-up.
Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships In Australia For International Students
There are several schools that offer fully funded scholarships to international students in Australia. Although some of the schools offer partially filled scholarships.
Before you apply for any scholarship program, you must check well because some of the opportunities are open to only masters and PhD students, while others are open to PhD alone. Some of these schools include;
- Melbourne Research Scholarships (MRS) – The University of Melbourne offers international students scholarship opportunities for masters and Ph.D. Eligible international students are entitled to living allowance and other benefits stated.
- Charles Darwin University Scholarships – Charles Darwin University offers international students scholarship opportunities for both undergraduate, masters, PhD as well as training.
- Griffith University Scholarship – Griffith University offers international student opportunities for undergraduate, masters, PhD as well as postdoctoral degrees.
- Deakin University Scholarship – Deakin University offers scholarship opportunities to only undergraduate and master international students to complete their program.
- Rotary Peace Fellowships Scholarship – This scholarship is only open to masters, PhD, and certificate international students and eligible students get other benefits.
- University Of Sydney International Scholarship – The University of Sydney offers master’s and PhD international student scholarships to complete their studies.
- University of South Australia Scholarships – This scholarship offer is only open to master’s and PhD international students.
- Australian Awards Scholarships – This scholarship opportunity is open to undergraduate, master’s, and PhD international students to pursue their studies. It also comes along with benefits as well.
- Australian Government Research Training Program – This scholarship is open to only master’s and PhD international students. It also comes with benefits.
- Monash Research Training Program – This scholarship opportunity is also open to only master’s and PhD international students to complete their studies.
Why Study in Australia as an International Student?
There are several reasons why international students prefer to study in Australia. For an international student to choose to study in this country leaving his abode, there must be reasons binding them to do so. Some of the reasons why international student prefers Australia include;
Among the countries that speak English as their official language, Australia falls third place behind the United States of America and the United Kingdom as the first and second. So, most international students prefer studying here to any other country as they get exposed to several cultures and activities.
Australian universities are recognized globally as a result of their top-notch educational system. When it comes to employment, their graduates are employed as they are well known to be among the best because their educational system is being looked at and monitored by the government to make sure the intended knowledge is obtained.
Standard of Living
The cost of living in Australia when compared to the United States of America and the United Kingdom is less. It’s cheaper and affordable to study in Australia.
Interestingly, you can work and earn money as an international student while you study, you don’t need to depend on your sponsors for funds anymore. Some hours are dedicated to allow you work without interfering with the time allocated for your course work.
Regardless of the course you intend to study, you have a space in Australia. This country runs a diverse education system offering international students the opportunity to enroll in their most preferred course. So, you don’t need to be disturbed at all.
Whether you are passionate about engineering, sciences, agriculture, healthcare, and other related courses, you will be welcomed in their universities.
One of the most crucial criteria that makes an institution rank on the global scale is its ability to utilize modern technology.
Interestingly, in the aspect of scientific research and innovation, Australian institutions aren’t left out; students are exposed to several innovations and resources to ease their coursework. You see why you should visit this country as an international student.
Does Australia Offer Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students?
Yes, Australia offers fully funded scholarships to an international student from various parts of the world to come and experience knowledge outside their home.
This is a great opportunity for international students as you will not only study while in this country. Aside from your purpose of visit, you will experience their diverse culture and work as well. All you have to do is check the list of schools that offer fully funded scholarships and apply.
How to Get Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia as an International Student
Whether you are an undergraduate, master or PhD student looking for a scholarship program to apply, all you have to do is to follow the following steps.
The first step is to research the scholarship you wish to apply for if you haven’t checked any before now.
The second step is to visit their official website to view their application process and eligibility criteria. While checking the criteria for application, checking the application deadline is also important.
The third step is to fill in all the required information you were prompted by the scholarship board. Make sure all your entries are correct to avoid disqualification.
The final step is to submit after filling in all your entries and waiting for feedback. Bear in mind, you need a student visa to visit Australia as an international student.
Conclusively, studying in Australia as an international student is a great milestone one should have. Whether a fully funded scholarship or a partially filled scholarship, you will have the opportunity to experience different cultures, visit attractions, and meet new people from several parts of the world which is also part of learning.