Canada is one of the countries with the most educational repute where mainly international students travel to study abroad in order to gain skills and knowledge based on a particular field.
Are you looking for universities that have the lowest tuition fees in Canada?…well, search no more since you are at the right bus stop.
These cheap universities with low tuition fees are domestic and international students for masters and doctorate degree programs.
List Of The Cheap Tuition Fees Universities In Canada Are As Follows
1. The University of Guelph
2.The University Of Alberta
3.The Simon Fraser University
4.The University of British Columbia
5.The University of Northern British Columbia.
6.The University of Winnipeg.
7.The University of Waterloo.
8.The University Of Ottawa
9.The University of Saskatchewan
10. The University of Calgary
1. The University of Guelph
The university of Guelph is one of the top universities in Canada with the cheap tuition fee. It is a public university located in the city of guelph,Ontario,Canada which was established in 1964.The university is known for excellence arts and sciences. Every year, students are been admitted to study on a particular field of study. It also accepts international students from other countries.
- The Application fee: 90cad
- The Undergraduate students tuition and fees:14,090.8 cad for one year full program.
- International students tuition fees: 35,467.3 cad for one year full program.
2.The University Of Alberta.
The University of Alberta is a public university founded in the early 1900s in the territory of Alberta in western Canada. It is among the cheapest universities with the lowest tuition fees in Canada known for excellence across the humanities, sciences, creative arts and businesses.
- The application fee is $125cad For current students or $75cad for former students which is non refundable.
- The tuition fees per year is $5305cad for canadian students while for International students tuition fees is $5,284.08cad
3. The Simon Fraser University
The Simon Fraser university is a public research university in Canada. This university is home for up to 26000 undergraduate students and 4600 graduate students. The university overall ranking by Qs is 318 out of 1401 in all. The university is known for its leads in knowledge development and sustainability.
- The application fee is $110 cad for Canadian students and $150 cad for international students.
- The tuition fees is $7200cad For Canadian students while $34,000cad for international students for one year full program.
4.The University of British Columbia.
The University of British Columbia is a public university which has two campuses(the Vancouver campus and the Okanagan campus). It is one of the top universities with the cheapest tuition fees and acknowledged as one of the most international universities in the world.
- The application fee is $75.50cad for the students and $115cad for the non-students.
- The acceptance fee is 500$ for Canada citizens and permanent residents…1000$ for international students.
- All the international undergraduate and master’s students are required to pay a $1500 admission deposit.
- The tuition fees is $31,634.73cad For one year full program.
5. The University of Northern British Columbia.
The University of Northern British Columbia is a public university located at the heart of Northern British Columbia, Canada. It is ranked the world’s 201st best young university. It has an acceptance rate of 70 to 75%.
- The application fee for domestic students is $76.50Cad, and $153.00Cad for an international aspirant.
- The tuition fee is $10995cad for basic undergraduate students while $25,812.42Cad for international students for one year full program.
6. The University of Winnipeg.
The University of Winnipeg is one of the public universities with the lowest tuition fees in canada.It offers undergraduate programs in science, arts, business and various graduate studies. It is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- The application fee; For domestic students is $100Cad while international students is $120Cad.
- The tuition fees is the total of $20255-$24810cad for one year full program.
7. The University of Waterloo.
The University of Waterloo is a public university in Waterloo, Ontario Canada. It is among the leading universities known for world class research and innovative discoveries. It’s acceptance rate is 53%.
The university offers quality undergraduate and graduate programs.
It is one of the top public universities in Edmonton, Canada with lowest tuition fees which ranks No 191 in World university rankings 2024.
- The application fee is $125cad.
- The tuition fees is $11,060cad for one academic year for one year full program.
8. The University Of Ottawa
It is Canada’s largest English -French university in the world. It is a public university which offers various academic programs managed by different faculties.
It is also ranked 301 – 400 in engineering and technology by the world rankings. Th university has an acceptance rate of 42%.
- The application fee is $110cad.
- The tuition fees is $36,100cad for international undergraduate students per year.
9. The University of Saskatchewan
The university of saskatchewan is an university located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada which is among the universities with cheap tuition fees in Canada. It was founded in 1907.The University is known for it’s contributions to medical research.
- The application fee is a non refundable fee of $120cad
- The Tuition fees for Canadian students is $7258-$7435cad while international students is $30482 – 31218 cad per year.
10. The University of Calgary
The university of Calgary is one of the cheapest universities with low tuition fees in Canada. This is a public university located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The university’s acceptance rate is 63%.
- The application fee is $125cad For Canadian students while $145cad for international students.
- The tuition fee is $5593.5 cad for Canadian students while international students is $12695cad For a full year program.
Here, these universities listed are good as the top ten universities with low tuition fees. They are mainly public universities with which they provide or make provisions so that those that can not have access to the expensive universities or its amenities, can try the ones listed above.